Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Who me ???



Im at work bored so I get on my phone as usual to go Instagram. I look at my mentions, and was blown away, when I realized I have been featured in a column of a blog called the "Who's Who of Social Media" along with other great creative artist in the fashion and entertainment industry by Sabine of www.yoursabine.com. After all these years of hard work and trying to make it in this industry, its great to be recognized. I was very excited, but the hustle and glam doesn't stop right here, I have along way to go and many projects to execute to reach my goals. You never know who's watching and admiring your skills, hard work never goes unnoticed. Its just great to have a platform for creative artist of all sorts to be recognize for our work. S/O to www.yoursabine.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment