Friday, January 24, 2014

ILL PRODUCT ALERT


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is known for their 100% vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics and right now their killing me softly because their launching a wide range of 12 new colour pencils, that I can't wait to get my hands on. With intense pigment for multi-purpose use. Meaning use to your own creativity, whether it's on your eyes, lips, brows...... use that ish. Some lucky people had the advantage me hating on them by purchasing the colour pencils at the IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) in LA last weekend, but don't worry you and me both will be able to purchase our own products online at www.occmakeup.com on Feb 1st, 2014 and in Sephora stores February 18th, 2014 for the price of $16 each. 



Anti-Feathered 
Symbil
Pool Boy 
Pennyroyal 
Black Dahila 
Hoochie
Grandma
NSFW
Tarred
Trick
Anime
Feathered

No comments:

Post a Comment